Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If I could be your GIRLFRIEND


OK, so I should have said "picture to follow". Anyway, the concert was amazing. Prince is electric. I could not believe the energy radiating from him. There was not one moment he was standing still. The entire space was rocking. I never fully understood Prince - was always a fan, of course and couldn't help but dance whenever Kiss came on. But once I witnessed the sexiness that is Prince. so confident, so talented and so very infatuated by women. I would definitely go there. Gwen Stefani shared the stage for a song or two. eh. Prince covered Led Zepplin's Whole Lotta Love with Nikka Costa and basically blew my mind. Anyway, it was amazing. Still don't know how I feel about saving The Forum and all. Personally, I could do without it...ghhhhetto.